A dedicated forum for the saint of the impossible, Saint Rita of Cascia

HomeHome  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist  UsergroupsUsergroups  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Share | 

My Sister , My mother , My savior

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Chris

PostSubject: My Sister , My mother , My savior   Tue Oct 07, 2008 6:57 am

you know saint Rita we human are selfish sometime, i mean everytime.we just pray to make impossible things to be realised just for our own purpose. please pray for me and all my brothers in humanity to pass this kind of thinking and let us truely pray for our forgiveness any time and not only when we are in trouble. let us remember god and u any time in our daily life. your presence in our life is necessary , we know hell very well , just let us go to heaven. thank you for your forgiveness saint thanks for your love and your mercy toward me.my tears just for forgiveness.alleluya
Back to top Go down
Christin

PostSubject: Re: My Sister , My mother , My savior   Sat Nov 01, 2008 8:16 pm

Hello, Before tonight and after watching a documentary on this precious women, I had never heard of her. I dont think that after tonight, I will ever forget her! Today is all saints day and I would likely be considered by sociecty, A person with problems that seem impossible, and have been isolated for quite some time, I believe that I will greatly benefit for having experienced her life! Praise the God of Heaven and all the Earth! Christine
Back to top Go down

My Sister , My mother , My savior
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1