A dedicated forum for the saint of the impossible, Saint Rita of Cascia

HomeHome  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist  UsergroupsUsergroups  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Share | 

Difficult times

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Kim

PostSubject: Difficult times   Wed Sep 24, 2008 8:53 am

Please pray for my family's financial situation - As with many americans we are facing huge financial burdens. My husband is self employed, but with these difficult economic times work has not been available to him causing us to use up all of our saving just to survive and now we are down to nothing. This may be the last month before bankruptcy or forclosure. Saint Rita please pray for what seems impossible to me... Pray for work for my husband and financial blessings. The one thing I have not given up on is "HOPE" and "PRAYER".
Back to top Go down
hope

PostSubject: difficult times   Wed Sep 24, 2008 11:37 am

St. Rita, Saint of hopeless causes please listen to this request. You need to keep your family close and cherished. Turn this over to God and he will have a plan for you.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
rickvac

PostSubject: I will pray for you and your family   Thu Sep 25, 2008 7:10 pm

I will pray for you and your family
Back to top Go down
Maggie

PostSubject: May Our Dear Jesus grant you answer to your prayers through St. Rita's intercession   Wed Oct 15, 2008 1:17 am

I will keep your intentions in my daily prayers to Saint Rita. May your financial status turn around so that everything will be solid and you will not have any more financial difficulties. God bless you and your family. Keep hoping and praying. God will guide you.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Difficult times   Today at 8:32 am

Back to top Go down

Difficult times
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1