A dedicated forum for the saint of the impossible, Saint Rita of Cascia

HomeHome  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist  UsergroupsUsergroups  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Share | 

Please give us another chance

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
ej28

PostSubject: Please give us another chance   Thu Apr 21, 2011 8:21 pm

Dear St. Rita, I know things happened because it was Your Will of making it happen. When Alan left me and relocated, and had a relationship with somebody else I know this is Your Will. I'm sorry if I am asking for a chance that both of us can get back together and renew our relationship. I really love him so much and that I still think about him everyday every minute. I dont know what to do right now because its like I really dont have a choice and I am feeling helpless and hopeless. I am praying to you about this because I am hoping you can give us another chance. I hope my prayers have good intentions and that I will find peace and happiness from being alone if in case You wont allow this to happen. I am just seeking your help in my heart's desire if it is possible. I dont want to ruin anything and force my selfish needs to be met. I am just hoping if it is possible for You to grant my wish. I really miss him so much and I can't even tell / show him how much he means to me. Ive been keeping all these feelings and questions I have for him all to myself. Please hear my prayers dear St. Rita. Please let me know You heard me. You're the only one that I have who knows me very well. Please help me. Thank you St. Rita. I love you so much.
Back to top Go down
View user profile

Please give us another chance
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1