A dedicated forum for the saint of the impossible, Saint Rita of Cascia

HomeHome  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist  UsergroupsUsergroups  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Share | 

In need of direction

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Jennyviv

PostSubject: In need of direction   Sat Sep 18, 2010 3:25 pm

St Rita, my partner is angry and aggressive. I have two sons with him. He is becoming particularly cruel to my eldest son and is being violent to him. We already separated before my second son was born and he seemed to have changed but the reality is he has an anger problem. I am torn because if we separate again I will feel guilty and as if I have failed and I wonder of the effect on my sons. On the other hand I can't watch my son go through such misery. I have covered up this problem and pretended all is fine but no longer feel I can do this. Admitting the problem is the hardest step, so many times I have wanted to tell my parents but I keep up the facade. Please help St Rita give me the strength to know what to do. I hate to condemn my partner so openly and I'm not sure what I am scared of. Thank you for your help.
Back to top Go down

In need of direction
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
:: Forum of Saint Rita :: :: English section :: Your prayer requests to Saint Rita-
Jump to: