A dedicated forum for the saint of the impossible, Saint Rita of Cascia

HomeHome  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist  UsergroupsUsergroups  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Share | 

Restoration of our marriage even though we are divorced

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
hope

PostSubject: Restoration of our marriage even though we are divorced   Mon Sep 13, 2010 9:59 pm

I have recently read about Saint Rita and impossible causes.
I need help and prayers to Saint Rita. My marriage, which has been dying day by day, collapsed. My husband of 22 years left us and we are now divorced as of last year. He had an affair lost his management position, his daughter has not seen him in over a year, he is drinking heavily and living with the alcoholic other woman and now he is declaring bankruptcy. He is planning on marrying the other woman in October.

I know only the divine intervention of God can redeem him. St. Rita please intercede and have my husband find God's face and return home. He is the prodigal son and has truly lost his way.

We love and miss him and want a marriage blessed by God. Everything else is forgiven because God forgives so I will forgive also.

St. Rita, please restore our marriage and pray for us.
Back to top Go down
View user profile

Restoration of our marriage even though we are divorced
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1