A dedicated forum for the saint of the impossible, Saint Rita of Cascia

HomeHome  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist  UsergroupsUsergroups  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Share | 

Happy Feast Beloved Saint Rita

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
VanniDaPooh

PostSubject: Happy Feast Beloved Saint Rita   Wed May 21, 2008 11:26 pm

We just love it when people remember to wish us on important occasions like Birthdays and Anniversaries. And wishes that come in from our near and dear ones hold a special place in our heart.

I request all of you who have accepted the powerful Saint Rita as their Patron Saint to observe today's day with the greatest joy as it's her Feast. Please continue directing your suplications towards her and she will not disappoint you. If possible, please meditate on the Passion of her beloved Spouse Jesus Christ with the greatest dedication and intensity as that would be the best gift you could give her. And having a pleasant and helpful disposition towards others especially those in need of your help will be the cherry on the cake.

We love you Saint Rita. Pls intercede on behalf of all your devotees in the Heavenly Court like you have always done...in life and in death. Happy Feast Dearest Saint Rita.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Anas
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Happy Feast Beloved Saint Rita   Sun May 25, 2008 6:12 am

Amen
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.ladyoscar.co.nr
tonysaad

PostSubject: saint rita   Wed Aug 27, 2008 3:42 pm

saint rita helped me through my life ,i am strong beliver in her,i do pray for her every night,my dream to visit her church in italy,i love to hear about here my email address is saadmay2000@yahoo.com
Back to top Go down
hope

PostSubject: Saint Rita - remembering you today   Thu Aug 28, 2008 9:23 am

Saint Rita, I pray to you today on your special day. Please let me accept you as my Patron Saint today. I pray for all on this board for their special requests. Please keep my weary spirit uplifted today. God bless
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Happy Feast Beloved Saint Rita   

Back to top Go down

Happy Feast Beloved Saint Rita
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1